Sunday, May 13, 2012

Lenny's Subshop #50 Cypress Creek Station

I make no bones about it. I love a good sub sandwich for lunch or dinner at least once a week. I've got a few favorite places to pick one up including LaSpadas, Jersey Mike's and now Tsunami Subs in Boynton Beach. I used to include Lenny's Subs in my list but I have moved them down the list after my last visit. The only Lenny's that I frequent is the location at Cypress Station in Ft. Lauderdale. I've been going there about once a month since I discovered it some time ago. I like it because I watch them slice the meats, cheeses, and add the toppings. I never left their unsatisfied, until now.

I am a big guy and I want a big sub. I have no hesitation ordering a twelve inch or larger sub. It doesn't mean I'm going to eat it all in one sitting but I usually do. But I can't do that at Lenny's anymore. No more large subs. They have removed them from the menu! If you want a large be prepared to order two regulars.

Their reasoning is that "people would order a large sub from the menu on the wall (which includes the prices) and when they got to the register they would complain about the price."

Nuttin for nuttin, but I'm not ordering two subs to make up a large and for that reason Lenny, I'm out!

Salons and Spas 125x125

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...