Monday, April 16, 2012

Tsunami Subs and Wraps: the next BIG WAVE

When I hear Tsunami  I used to think of that enormous wave that topples buildings as it batters the coastline. Now I think of the enormous sub sandwich available on Woolbright in east Boynton. Tsunami Subs and Wraps has moved onto my list of favorite sub spots in South Florida. The sandwich is kind of a "big brother" to what I have had at Lenny's or Jersey Mike's. Same kind of taste, just more of it.

For my maiden voyage I decided to try the Tsunami Italian #10. All meats and cheeses are freshly cut when the sub is ordered and piled on the house baked subroll which is one of the longest I've seen. Then goes on the lettuce, tomatoes, pickles and whatever else you're into. Wrapped up and presented with a smile.



I'm going back soon to try some of the other subs they offer and especially the philly cheesesteak. Check it out and let me know what you thing of this big wave sub shop.


Salons and Spas 125x125

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...