Saturday, July 2, 2011

3 G's Gourmet Deli Sandwiches

When I wrote my original review of my experience at 3 G's Gourmet Deli I told about my dinner experience and was very pleased. 3 G's also does a great job with sandwiches and when my friend Steve called and asked me to accompany him for lunch I suggested we go to 3 G's.

At my insistence, our server, Shaina, suggested the "New Yorker," but Steve and I had already decided to get that exact sandwich even before she suggested it. I ordered mine with potato salad and Steve got cole slaw and a side of fries.

Lousy picture is from my phone
The best hard crust, thick hand sliced rye bread you have ever tasted. Topped with thinly sliced hot corned beef, a layer of cole slaw, a layer of hot pastrami, swiss cheese, and thousand island dressing. It's more than a mouthful and super delicious.

Steve and I both agreed it was in the top ten sandwiches either of us has ever tasted. next time you're around West Atlantic Ave in Delray stop in and get a "New Yorker." I think you'll love it!

                                        Zagat 40% Off An Annual Subscription with Code: AFF40OCT

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...